Information About Hungarian Firearms Market That Exporters Should Know.
Arms that are sold on the Hungarian market
No license needed:
- Air guns and PCP <7,5 Joules any caliber;
- Blank guns or alarm pistols and revolvers (registration needed);
- Traumatic 40-60 Joules(bullet and cartridge separate);
- Hunting Rifles and shotguns;
- Regular pistols and revolvers calibers 9 mm Luger, 9x17, .38Special, 22 LR etc. can be sold only to shooting clubs or special forces.
- License for a can only be issued after 3 month courses + exam;
The following firearms and ammunition are restricted from being imported to Hungary:
- Traumatic and rubber ball pistols and revolvers, over 60 Joules;
- Full auto rifles, shotguns, pistols and revolvers.
All the imported guns should be tested in the proof house and pass the CIP standards.
The biggest segments of the Hungarian firearms market.
These are the biggest segments of the Hungarian firearms market:
- Airguns and PCP’s.
- No shooting range needed, low prices and no license needed
Some of the main Hungarian firearms dealers
Firearms distributor Harmonica; Firearms distributor Magnum;
By air to Budapest, or by ground (from Europe).
We have made www.AmmoTerra.com make the firearms market more open for both manufacturers and dealers.
Don’t wait for the next exhibition, we invite you to register your company on our website.
We will make it easier for you to find new dealers!
Founder of the first online arms exhibition and market