The Zev Technologies Professional Fulcrum Trigger Bar is one of the most important upgrades a user can make to their Glock; . ZEV's Fulcrum is the best on the market and currently holds several world records.
The Professional Trigger bar assembly greatly enhances the feel of trigger pull through the built in adjustments. One of the first things a Glock; owner should consider is upgrading the stock trigger.
The Fulcrum PRO Trigger Bar Assembly only requires one tool (a standard 3/32nd punch), and 15 minutes of your time.You will immediately notice the difference in your guns performance after installation:
- The trigger face is flatter and the trigger safety is three times wider than a stock trigger; this is ideal for quickly placing your finger in the optimal firing position.
- The trigger shape will also help build proper muscle memory for improving consistent accuracy.
- Because of ZEV's Proprietary trigger bar refinements ensure trigger operates smoothly through the entire length of pull.
- The pre- and over-travel are non adjustable and pre set for a shorter pull and faster reset.
- Trigger adjustments will give the benefit of short take up, post break travel and will result in a shorter reset.
Note: The difference between the Trigger Bar assembly and one of ZEV's Trigger kits is that the trigger kits allows the user to fully adjust the trigger pull weight which requires a different connector and spring combination. If you want to adjust the trigger pull weight please see one of ZEV's Trigger kits (Fulcrum Drop in or Ultimate Kit).
ZEV parts always incorporate design, feel and performance. A Fulcrum Trigger will upgrade the look of your gun as our triggers comes in a selection of color combinations.
Finally, ZEV Trigger components are designed to last, Replacing plastic stock parts with aluminum assemblies.
- Polished Steel Trigger Bar
- ZEV Trigger Pad / Safety:
- ZEV Trigger Pad (Black): 6061 Aircraft Grade T6 Aluminum Hard Anodized Type III
- ZEV Trigger Safety (Red): 6061 Aircraft Grade T6 Aluminum Hard Anodized Type III
- ZEV Trigger Safety Spring
- 4th Gen
ZEV Technologies recommends using a ZEV V4 Race connector for COMPETITION USE ONLY
The ZEV connector will provide for a lighter and shorter trigger pull and improved trigger reset for competitive shooting ONLY. A heavier trigger pull, associated with the factory connector is appropriate for everyday carry or home defense.
ZEV parts should only be installed in combination with other ZEV parts or factory Glock parts by a qualified gunsmith. Failure to install ZEV performance products properly could result in light strikes, automated firing or less reliable drop safety.