The 2A-Armament innovation continues with the Xanthos-lite XLR-20 rifle chambered in 6.5mm Creedmoor. This fully assembled rifle weighs in at 6.85 lbs, which is lighter than many AR15's. As with other 2A Armament rifles, most products are manufactured in house where quality and hand finishing of product result in craftsmanship that compares to no other.
Key features include: one of two of our Xanthos-lite rail designs that uses our proprietary tension lock design for attachment with two different M-LOK rail designs choices if ordering black anodize finish. 2A Titanium parts include the gas block, take down pins, and the X4 brake. These items add visual appeal as well as corrosion resistance.
Each rifle is hand assembled, test fired, and as usual, backed by our great support staff.
- 2A LOWER RECEIVER - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet with flared mag-well, type III class 2 anodize finish, rear tensioning screw, rear take down spring retainer, and screw in bolt catch pin.
- 2A UPPER RECEIVER - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet, type III class 2 anodize finish, "slick side" design, retained port door rod, M4 style feed ramps, machined T numbers in picatinny rail.
- 2A BOLT AND CARRIER (Full Mass) - 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated, MPT, QPQ process.
- 2A HANDGUARD – A choice of two handguard designs, both are 15" 6061 extrusions Xanthos Lite series with aluminum barrel nut. M-LOK format. See Xanthos rail product information for selection options.
- 2A BARREL –20" 2A contour lightweight 6.5 Creedmoor profile, 4150 gun barrel steel with QPQ Nitride, black oxide extension, rifle-length gas system, 6.5mm Creedmoor SAAMI Chamber, 1 in 8 twist,
- 2A GAS BLOCK – .750 dia titanium gas block.
- 2A MUZZLE DEVICE – Titanium .308 X4 brake
- 2A RECEIVER EXTENSION - Mil-spec, 8 position 6061-T6, standard H2 buffer.
- STRIKE INDUSTRIES- AR10 Charging Handle with extended latch
- STOCK/GRIP - MAGPUL MIAD Grip, Mission First MFT stock.
- TRIGGER - Timney,Two stage, flat trigger, 2lb set/2lb release
- LOWER PARTS - Mil-spec safety, magazine catch, bolt catch, through drilled 2A titanium takedown pins.
- Ships with one MAGPUL P-MAG
- WEIGHT – 6.85 pounds