The 2A-Armament innovation continues with the Xanthos-lite XLR-20 rifle chambered in 6.5mm Creedmoor with cerakote KUIU Verde 2.0. This fully assembled rifle weighs in at 6.85 lbs, which matters when carrying it on longer treks. As with other 2A Armament rifles, most products are manufactured in house where quality and hand finishing of product result in craftsmanship that compares to no other.
Key features include: our Xanthos-lite XSC rail design that uses our proprietary tension lock design for attachment (M-LOK compatible). 2A titanium parts include the gas block, and take down pins.
- 2A LOWER RECEIVER - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet with flared mag-well, rear tensioning screw, rear take down spring retainer, and screw in bolt catch pin.
- 2A UPPER RECEIVER - CNC machined 7075-T6 billet, "slick side" design, retained port door rod, M4 style feed ramps, machined T numbers in picatinny rail.
- 2A BOLT AND CARRIER (Full Mass) - 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated, MPT, QPQ process.
- 2A HANDGUARD – Xanthos Lite 15" XSC, 6061 extrusions with aluminum barrel nut. M-LOK format.
- 2A BARREL –20" 2A contour lightweight 6.5 Creedmoor profile, 4150 gun barrel steel with QPQ Nitride, black oxide extension, rifle-length gas system, 6.5 Creedmoor SAAMI Chamber, 1 in 8 twist
- 2A GAS BLOCK – .750 dia titanium gas block.
- 2A MUZZLE DEVICE – .308 X4 steel brake
- 2A RECEIVER EXTENSION - Mil-spec, 8 position 6061-T6, standard H2 buffer.
- STRIKE INDUSTRIES- AR10 Charging Handle with extended latch
- STOCK/GRIP - MAGPUL MIAD Grip, Mission First MFT stock.
- TRIGGER - Timney,Two stage, flat trigger, 2lb set/2lb release
- LOWER PARTS - Mil-spec safety, magazine catch, bolt catch, through drilled 2A titanium takedown pins.
- Ships with one MAGPUL P-MAG
- WEIGHT – 6.85 pounds