The Tactical Solutions X-RING VR™ .SBX 22LR semi-automatic rifle is specifically designed for use with a silencer and is manufactured with the highest level of innovative engineering and craftsmanship. This rifle has proven its durability in the field every day with hunters and plinkers who enjoy shooting with a suppressor. The lightweight and durable X-RING VR SBX comes standard with features and benefits far above any other 22 rifle. It comes fully equipped with our world-class X-RING SBX Barrel and X-Ring Receiver, built-in scope rail for optics, an extended magazine release for quick and easy magazine removal, a cleaning port for easy cleaning, a dual guide rod system that provides smooth cycling, and a threaded muzzle to easily attach a silencer inside the barrel shroud. This lightweight and highly accurate .22LR is perfect for those who love to shoot for fun and for those who love to hunt. It is the very definition of the word Versatile.
The X-Ring SBX Barrel is a lightweight and highly accurate barrel that provides a platform to reduce overall barrel length when attaching a silencer. A silencer is easily threaded on to the ½” X 28 threads inside of the 1.1” barrel shroud. The barrel is one-of-a-kind and provides accuracy, performance, and reliability over other manufacturers. It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a .920” diameter target contour profile. Hand-chambered for 22 LR, with a target crown and chromoly bore, the X-RING SBX Barrel is everything you could ask for when using a suppressor on a .22LR rifle.
• Minimize Overall Barrel Length When Shooting With a Silencer: Attached shroud allows addition of a silencer with only minor addition of barrel length
• Shoot with Accuracy: The barrel’s chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
• Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Lightweight, durable construction
• Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
• Colorful Options: Several color options to fit your individual choice
• Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
• Right Hand or Left Hand Charging: Receiver is adjustable for left-handed or right-handed charging
• Right Hand and Left Hand Stock: Stocks are ambidextrous for left and right handed shooting
• Easy Optics Attachment: Scope Rail is machined into the receiver for easy scope attachment
• Easy Silencer or Compensator Attachment: Threaded muzzle for thread-on silencer
• Smooth Cycling: Dual guide-rod system for a smooth, consistent, and accurate shooting
• Quick and Easy Magazine Release: Extended magazine release allows quick and easy magazine removal
• Easy Cleaning: Rear cleaning port for easy cleaning without removing the barrel
• Versatile Use: Perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
Receiver Milled from 6061-T6 Aluminum
Designed for left or right-hand charging
Rear port for cleaning access
Dual guide rod recoil system
Integral 15 Minute of Angle Picatinny Rail for optics
Bolt Machined from Stainless steel
Easy transition from left to right-hand charging by swapping the bolt handle
Top flutes in bolt designed to mitigate fouling, producing higher round count with less cleaning
Lightweight fluted barrel Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
Bore Length: 12.375" / Overall Barrel Length: 16.625"
Inside Shroud: 1.10"
Outside Shroud: 1.25"
1 in 16” twist
11 degree Target crown
0.920” Target Diameter Barrel
Threaded ½" X 28 for the addition of a silencer or compensator
Chromoly steel bore
Includes Extended Magazine Release
Total weight of 4.3 Lbs
Hogue® Overmolded Stock