What’s in the Box
- Springfield Armory M1A Socom-16 Rifle (Black)
- 10-Round Magazine
- Dept. of the Army Technical Manual (TM-9-1005-223-12)
- Serialized GI-Spec Tag
- Cable Lock
- Owners Manual
This 16” version of the venerable Springfield Armory M1A™ can be an effective close quarters battle rifle or just a great ranch gun. This rifle has the minimum length barrel for a rifle under federal law.
The M1A™ Socom-16 has a proprietary muzzle brake, tritium front sight and a forward-mounted scope base that is ideal for electronic sights or other accessories.
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO (.308WIN)
- Barrel: 16.25” 6 Groove 1:11 Right Hand Twist Parkerized
- Front Sight: XS Sights Post w/ Tritium Insert
- Rear Sight: Enlarged Military Aperture (Ghost Ring) Adjustable for Windage and Elevation
- Trigger: 2 Stage Military Trigger 5 - 6 lbs
- Magazines: 1 - 10 Round Parkerized
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Length: 37.25”
- California Approved: Yes