What's in the Box
- M&P9 Shield M2.0 40S&W with Night Sights
- (1) 6-Round Flush-Fitting Magazine
- (2) 7-Round Magazine with Finger Grip Extension
- Cable Lock
- Owner's Manual
The M&P Shield M2.0 with Night Sights builds upon the success of the best-selling M&P Shield pistol line through notable enhancements, including the M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull, a tactile and audible trigger reset, and aggressive grip texture for enhanced control. Those familiar with the M&P Shield product line will recognize the familiar, slim profile and 18-degree grip angle for a natural point of aim. This M&P Shield M2.0 pistol features a 3.1” barrel, tritium night sights and ships with one standard and two extended grip magazines.
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Includes 3 magazines: One 6-round magazine and Two 7-round extended grip magazine.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.
- No Thumb Safety
- SKU: 11816
- Model: M&P®40 SHIELD M2.0™ Tritium Night Sights
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Capacity: 6+1 7+1
- Barrel Length: 3.1” (7.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.1"
- Front Sight: Tritium Night Sight
- Rear Sight: Tritium Night Sight – Two-Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 18.1 oz / 513.1g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Concealed Carry Personal Protection