During a Physical Security Risk Assessment of your business, all aspects of your physical security program are examined, any weaknesses are identified, and recommendations for security improvements are made.
- Risk identification and analysis
- Threat and vulnerability assessment
- Review of site and facility security
- Analysis of crime data including loss history, police calls for service, crime statistics, and crime forecast reports.
- Review of degree of compliance with recognized CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) principals