SAUER 303 XT SYNCHROArticle:
Report this product to AmmoTerra
- The 303 was the first rifle on the market to incorporate a manual cocking insurance system.
- Safe and quiet for greater comfort avoiding undue noise. It sure prevents the operation if the weapon is not fully armed.
- The gas intake system is not welded or bolted to the barrel.
- The support is made in such a way that it allows the barrel to float and adequate rifle precision, impossible if the gas system is fixed to the barrel.
- Removable 2 or 5 cartridge magazine.
- Flip-up mount that mounts quickly and accurately to the base of the rifle with the lowest possible height for a more comfortable face.
- Aluminum casing, which separates the cylinder head and front into two parts, which in turn allows it to go from wood to fiber and vice versa in a matter of seconds.
- Barrel length 51 cm.