- Comes with one rifle adapter that you can fix to rifle's common nut.
- Bipod is easily locked to the rifle in seconds (snap-on/snap-off).
- Feet lock automatically when folded down. The locking opens easily just by pulling the sleeve.
- The height (20-30 centimeters) is adjusted by drawing the legs downwards. When the locking is released, a stainless steel spring inside the leg pulls the leg back to original short position.
- The rifle can be tilted sideways +/- 25 degrees.
- You can turn your rifle +/- 10 degrees left and right.
- Weight only 380 grams.
- Ideal for demanding hunters, law enforcement and snipers'use.
- Possible to keep legs bended forward or backwards.
- Bipod comes with one rifle adapter, extra adapters can be bought separately for other rifles.
There is M8 thread inside bipod's leg. You can easily change the front part if you like to have bigger dimension when the bipod is going to soft ground or if you like to have longer parts etc. Remember to keep the inside leg in your hand when tightening.