The Ruger® American™ .270 Win. Bolt-Action Rifle features the Power Bedding™ integral bedding block system which positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel and a Marksman Adjustable™ trigger with 3 - 5 lb. pull weight. The rifle is designed with a 3-lug 70° bolt and a drilled and tapped receiver for mounting the included scope bases.
Features and Benefits
- Sling swivel studs
- Tang safety
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included scope bases
- Ergonomic black composite stock with a contoured fore-end and serrated grips
- 4-round rotary magazine
- Bolt action with a 3-lug 70° bolt
- 22" alloy steel, hammer-forged barrel with a matte black finish
- Power Bedding™ integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel
- Marksman Adjustable™ trigger with 3 - 5 lb. pull weight
- Handedness: Right
- Barrel length (in.): 22
- Action: Bolt
- Rate of twist: 1 in 10 in. RH
- Caliber: .270 Win.
- Type: Centerfire
- Product weight: 6.25
- Style: Hunting
- Metal finish: Matte black
- Product length (in.): 42.5
- Magazine capacity: 4
- Stock: Black composite
What's in the Box
- Scope bases
- Ruger® American™ .270 Win. Bolt-Action Rifle
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.