What's in the Box
- Ruger American Rifle Ranch 7.62x39
- (1) Magazine
- Cable Lock
- Owner's Manual
The Ruger American Rifle® Ranch model is now chambered in 7.62x39 and fed by the Mini Thirty® magazine. In response to customer feedback, Ruger has combined the power of the classic 7.62x39 cartridge with the compact, bolt-action platform of the Ranch model.
Thirty years after the introduction of the Mini Thirty, its cartridge and magazine have found a new home. The magazine well of the Ruger American Rifle Ranch model is designed to accept Mini Thirty metal box magazines, which are properly positioned for reliable feeding. The magazine release is located in front of the trigger guard for easy manipulation. The rifle ships with a compact, 5-round magazine suitable for hunting.
An extension of the Ruger American Rifle family, the Ranch model is compact, accurate and adaptable. The 16.10" medium-contour, cold hammer-forged barrel features a 5/8"-24 threaded muzzle, readying the rifle for any .30 caliber muzzle device. Like all Ruger American Rifles, this new Ranch model includes the Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger and Ruger's patented Power Bedding® system for consistent and accurate performance.
- 5-round Mini Thirty® metal box magazine.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Compact threaded barrel (5/8"-24 thread pattern) is cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Model Number: 16976
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
- Sights: None-Scope Rail Installed
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Capacity: 5
- Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 5.9 lb.
- Overall Length: 36"
- Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Grooves: 6