What is in the box
- Creedmoor American Rifle Rifle 6-Dimensional Rifle
- (1) Journal
- Cable lock
- Instructions for use
The Ruger American Rifle® Predator model includes all the features of the original Ruger American Rifle®, as well as the smell of green moss, a heavier conical, threaded barrel and a factory-integrated aluminum guide.
The Predator keeps behind the wheel a 7-foot Ruger gun, a 70-degree bolt that provides sufficient clearance. The bolt also uses a full-diameter body and double cams for a smooth, easy bicycle ride from the shoulder.
Features of firearms
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic material designed for quick and easy handling, combines a classic look with a modern contour contour and grips.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- The soft rubber rear panel is designed to minimize recoil.
- Factory single-stranded aluminum frame
- Also includes - a magazine; slings.
Technical characteristics of firearms
- Model Number: 26948
- Caliber: 6 mm Creedmoor
- Stock Exchange: Moss Green Synthetic
- Journal: AI-Style
- Sightseeing: no.
- Barrel length: 22 "
- Material: alloy steel
- Capacity: 3
- Thematic drawing: 5/8 "-24
- Finish: matt black
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Twist: 1: 7.7 "RH
- Overall length: 42 "
- Length of pull: 13.75 "
- Depths: 5