The Ruger ® GP100® Match Champion™ is designed with the competitor in mind. With its ergonomic enhancements and tuned action, the Match Champion™ delivers fast, accurate shots and takes the popular GP100® to the next level.
– The half-lug, slab-sided 4.2″ barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets.
– The barrel also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
– Match-tuned action with polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
– A fixed Novak® Lo-Mount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight allows for a fast and visible sight picture.
– A custom Hogue® hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting. (Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.)
– The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading, while a contoured cylinder enables easy re-holstering.
– Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
– Easy takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for no-hassle maintenance and assembly.
– Patented Ruger® transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
Caliber: .357 Magnum
Material & Finish: Stainless Steel with Satin Finish
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fixed Novak Lo-Mount
Barrel Length: 4.20″
Overall Length: 9.50″
Weight: 38 oz.
Includes: hard plastic case.