|Waterproof Prostaff 7 laser rangefinder with distant target priority mode is ideal for quick and simple measurements in wooded areas. Its bright LED illumination offers easy viewing of the display in dark conditions. The compact and lightweight rangefinder is an excellent choice for professional hunters as it hardly adds to the weight of rifle, binoculars and other hunting equipment.
• Measurement range: 4.5-550m /5-600 yds.
• Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched – ID (incline/decline) Technology
• Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
• Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
• Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
• High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
• High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
• Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
• Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
• Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
• Dioptre adjustment function
• Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
• LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
• Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
• Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
Objective Diameter (mm) 21
Exit Pupil (mm) 3.5
Eye Relief (mm) 18.3
Weight (g) 175
Angular field of view (Real/degree) 7.5
Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm) 113x70x39
Battery CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC3V), Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 30 sec.)
Safety Class 1M Laser Product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007) Class I Laser Product (FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10:1985)
EMC FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB