|High-performance laser rangefinder provides precise, high-speed measurement of distances up to 550m/600 yards with an increment of 0.1m/yards.
The 6x magnification, multicoated lenses, large ocular lens and wide field of view ensure easy and immediate subject acquisition. The Distant Target Priority Mode, where the farthest target is measured, makes the PROSTAFF 5 ideal for accurate ranging when the subject might be obscured by woods, bush or grass. The switchable LED illumination ensures that the internal display remains visible in dark conditions.
The PROSTAFF 5 is ideal for hunting and rapid general distance measurement.
• Measurement range: 10-550m/11-600 yds.
• Distant Target Priority mode is employed.
When measuring overlapping subjects, the distance of the farthest subject is displayed — useful in wooded areas.
• Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
• Distance measurement display step is 0.1m/yd.
• High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
• High light transmittance for a brighter field of view
• Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
• Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
• Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
• Dioptre adjustment function
• Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
• LED illumination for easy viewing of the display in dark conditions
• Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant
• Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
Objective Diameter (mm) 21
Exit Pupil (mm) 3.5
Eye Relief (mm) 18.3
Weight (g) 165
Angular field of view (Real/degree) 7.5
Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm) 111x70x40
Battery CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC3V), Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 30 sec.)
Safety Class 1M Laser Product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007), Class I Laser Product (FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10:1985)
EMC FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI class B