The NM1 SL offers the perfect balance between the larger XL and smaller CL models. Thanks to a combination of the latest LED technology and ultra-clear 50mm convex lens, you can expect to detect eye-shine out to 900m and clear ID through the riflescope with the white LED at 350m. With the ability to focus the beam from the rear of the light, you can achieve a tight beam for long-range spotting/ shooting or, for forensic use you can concentrate the beam on a smaller area. The beam can also be widened to fill your field-of-view through a riflescope or to illuminate a wide area/ scene.
We design our own lights and equipment, so if you would like to adapt one of our products to meet your needs, please contact us. Please note that the NM1 range of lights can be attached to a weapon using our innovative QMD (quick multi-directional) mount.
- Spot-to-flood beam focus from the rear (tail-switch)
- Long range beam distance
- Rapid and smooth brightness control via the rotary switch – get the right amount of light and avoid white-out
- Quick change powerful LEDs, including: white, red, amber, green, blue, ultraviolet, IR-850, IR-940
- Quiet ON/OFF button (no loud click)
- Smart tail-switch with multi-purpose indicator light – with low battery indicator, Active Light Indicator and lock-out function
- Lightweight rugged body with HA type III anodising
- 30mm body tube for easy scope mounting
- Weapon-mount it with our QMD multi-directional mount
- 3-Year Warranty & Limited Lifetime Warranty
- LED: High Powered LED available in white, red, amber, green, blue, IR 850nm, IR 940nm and UV.
- Beam Distance: 900m eye-shine, 350m ID (based on white LED, ranges for other LEDs may differ).
- Battery: 1 x 18650
- Switch: Intelligent Dimmer Switch with LED Indicator
- Protection: Sealed with o-rings for excellent water resistance (IP65) and improved service life
- Dimensions: 56x30x173mm (189mm length when focused out)
- Weight: 262g
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising
- Lens: Specially designed focusable convex lens for maximum beam distance