The TX15 Multi Purpose Carbine-Enhanced is the pinnacle of LSA’s MPC series, built with tested and proven components selected for the quality and value they add to the system’s performance and capabilities.
Using in-house produced matched billet aluminum receiver sets, LSA-contoured and threaded barrels made from Bartlein blanks, and state-of-the-art coatings, the MPC-E offers end-users unparalleled accuracy in a consumer rifle and a sub-MOA guarantee with match grade ammunition.
TX15 Multi Purpose Carbine-Enhanced Specifications
- Finish: Hardcoat Type III anodized, Black
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Wylde (1 – 7), .224 Valkyrie (1 – 7), .264 LBC/6.5 Grendel (1 – 7.5), 6.8 SPC II / 6.8x43mm (1 – 10), .300 Blackout (1 – 7)
- Barrel: 14.5″, 16″, or 18″ Cut-rifled stainless steel medium weight Bartlein blank contoured and threaded by LSA. Finished in Cerakote C Series Black.
- Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition
- Bolt Carrier Group: LSA TX15 full weight Enhanced Black Nitride+ treated bolt carrier, with JP Enhanced Bolt, POF Roller Cam Pin, and enhanced extractor spring.
- Upper Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet, Classic or Lightweight cut
- Lower Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet, Classic or Lightweight cut
- Fire Control Group: Trigger Tech Adaptable 3.5lb Two Stage Trigger and Radian Talon Ambi Safety Selector Switch.
- Controls: Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle and LSA enhanced bolt catch, billet magazine catch button with Battle Arms magazine catch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE Grip.
- Buttstock: B5 Sopmod stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension, with a staked LSA lock ring on a QD endplate
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount or Surefire Muzzle Brake, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: LSA Ion Lite M-LOK, 13.7″, 15″, or 16″.
- Operating System: Mid-, Intermediate-, or Rifle-length gas system with a Melonited gas tube and an adjustable Superlative gas block. Tuned carbine buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring
- Upgraded Features: V7 aluminum EPC