Lone Star Armory’s most versatile platform, shortened: The TX10 MPR SBR/Pistol utilizes the finest components available today, from new matched Lightweight billet receiver sets, high pressure bolts, to state-of-the-art coatings. Providing match grade accuracy and proven reliability, the MPR excels at any task: on the range, in the field, or on the job.
The Multi Purpose Rifle is complete with our Forever Warranty. Lone Star Armory is proud to provide military and LEO pricing as well. Handcrafted, expert tested, and ready for shipping to you nearest FFL. Also available for in-store pickup.
Specifications: TX10 Multi Purpose Rifle – Duty Model
- Finish: Hardcoat Type III anodized, Black
- Caliber: .308 Winchester or 6.5mm Creedmoor
- Barrel: 12.5″ or 14.5″ Stainless Steel, button-rifled, medium contour. Finished in Cerakote C Series (high temp) – graphite black.
- Accuracy Guarantee: Sub M.O.A. with match grade ammunition
- Bolt Carrier Group: LSA TX10 Enhanced Black Nitride+ treated bolt carrier, with JP High Pressure Bolt and POF Roller Cam Pin and enhanced extractor spring
- Upper Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet, Classic or Lightweight cut
- Lower Receiver: LSA 7075 Billet, Classic or Lightweight cut
- Fire Control Group: ALG Advanced Combat Trigger with Mil-Spec ambi safety
- Controls: BCM Mod 4 Charging Handle, LSA enhanced bolt catch, billet magazine catch button and Battle Arms magazine catch.
- Grip: Magpul MOE K2 Grip.
- Buttstock: B5 Bravo stock mounted on a Mil-Spec 6 position receiver extension, with a staked LSA lock ring on a QD endplate
- Muzzle Attachment: Dead Air Keymount or Surefire Muzzle Brake, Suppressor Ready.
- Hand Guard: LSA Ion Lite M-LOK, 11.5″ or 13.5″.
- Operating System: Carbine length gas system with a Melonited gas tube and an adjustable Superlative gas block. Tuned carbine buffer and Tac Springs buffer spring