|The Forestry Pro is the enhanced model of the Forestry 550 Laser Rangefinder. This widely used and praised forestry industry specific laser rangefinder is now equipped with three-point measurement capability to meet market demands. This newly added function enables a user to obtain the height of a tree even when the top or base of a tree is blocked by branches or bushes, preventing the use of conventional separation measurement where the laser beam is required to reach those points.
• Measurement range: 10-500 m/11-550 yds./33-999 ft.
• In addition to actual distance, horizontal distance, height, angle and vertical separation (difference in height between two targets) measurement functions, three-point measurement (height between two points) is available
• The results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels. The external panel displays all results simultaneously.
• Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
• High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating produces bright, clear images
• Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
• Dioptre adjustment function
• Single or continuous measurement (up to 20 seconds)
• Waterproof (up to 1 meter for 10 minutes) but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water resistant
• Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
Objective Diameter (mm) 21
Exit Pupil (mm) 3.5
Eye Relief (mm) 18.2
Weight (g) 210
Angular field of view (Real/degree) 6
Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm) 130x69x45
Battery CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC3V), Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 30 sec.)
Safety Class 1M Laser Product (EN/IEC60825-1:2007)
EMC FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI class B