Civil, Police & Law Enforcement
Anyone who is involved in the shipping industry understands what a crucial role safety plays in ensuring the smooth operation of modern vessels and the place ISM / ISPS codes have in this system.
As ISM/ISPS managers we have assumed responsibility for operating of our ships. This means to ensure safety, to prevent human injury or loss of life, and to avoid damage to the environment, in particular, the marine environment, and to property.
We have established and implemented a policy for achieving these objectives.
This includes providing the necessary resources and shore-based support.
ISM/ISPS Department of the Company is headed by our highly skilled and qualified Technical Director/DPA (“Designated Person Ashore”) and experienced Deputy DPA - Company Security Officer (CSO), which are providing 24-hours monitoring of our ships and their crews.
A matter of special attention for our ISM/ISPS Department is the situation with piracy in HRA waters. Due to specific requirements of our ship’s employment our vessels are quite often forced to pass “dangerous areas” that require extraordinary ship security and anti-piracy services including escort of vessel with armed security team on board.
- Preparation of ISM and all documents/manuals required and Implementation of ISM in Offices and on board.
- Training office personnel, Officers and Crew on board in all ISM requirements
- Internal ISM Audits for Officers and on Board the vessels
- Assisting the Masters during Port State control inspections
- ISM Audits for various flags and issuing of DOC and SMC Certificates
- SPS on board security Check List
- ISPS on board SSA (Ship Security Assessment)
- ISPS preparation of SSP (Ship Security Plan)
- Training the Officers and Crew in the ISPS system
- Training of SSO ship security Officer and crew on board for security
- Internal Audits on board for ISPS security requirements
- ISPS Audits for various Flag States and issue of ISPS Certificates