Advanced combat backpack with our innovative T.P.P connector which gives you quick release of the waist belt, to use it as a stand alone Tactical Combat Belt.
Video Review: Baloo Marom Dolphin Advanced Combat Quick Release Backpack made by GoldenWebb
Video Review: Marom Dolphin: 40 Liter “Baloo” Backpack made by Tier 1 Citizen
Features of the Baloo Marom Dolphin Quick Release Backpack:
- Our innovative Durabad fabric – Stronger and lighter than Cordura.
- Port for antennas.
- Beaver tail for carrying a helmet or other bulky items.
- Water repellent zippers.
- Easy to grab zipper pulls.
- Top protected compartment for eyeglasses.
- An inner pocket for hydration bag with 2 top openings for the water tube.
- Organizational panel with partitions and zippered pockets.
- Long side pockets.
- A rigid but flexible back system with a pair of aluminum rods.
- Our innovative T.P.P (Tactical Pivot Point) connector which gives you quick release of the backpack and allows you to use the belt as a stand-alone Tactical Combat Belt.
You can read the full review of the Baloo Quick Release Backpack here:
Specifications of the Baloo Marom Dolphin Quick Release Backpack:
- Pack – 1700 gr,
- Waist belt – 340 gr,
- Total – 2040 gr.
Dimensions in cm: H53 * W27 * D23
Main fabric: Our innovative Durabad fabric – Stronger and lighter than Cordura.