YILDIZ Silah Sanayi ve Tic. Ltd. Sti.
Type of company:
Manufacturer (own production)
The first step of production at our factory starts with wide range design and research & development planning. The next phase is providing raw materials at high quality and standards from reliable suppliers. Having settled the planning and timetable for the production, it is qualified engineers turn to draw the blueprints which are to be installed on high tech machines and equipments. 3D designs and advanced technology are consulted in each step of the production but a concession during all these procedures is not an option.
Technological capacity and substructure of our company is quite well developed, that's why we produce all the parts from the simplest to the most sophisticated at our integrated factory without using any outsourcing.
Barrels are made of 4140 drilled steel which has been exposed to crack tests. Barrels are joined and ribs are mounted by silver welding process in a high temperature tunnel oven. The inner diameters and linearity are controlled one by one. This is the reason why our guns are highly successful during the shooting pattern tests. It is an honor for us to be granted with the international awards after the tests. Receivers are made of 4140 steel and aluminum alloy. Stocks and fore ends are produced from selected Turkish walnut trees graded with 2, 3, 4 and 5 which are dried in kilns.
After having the parts manufactured by modern machines, the talented gunsmiths of Yildiz Shotgun start assembling the guns with a great care yet without using the file during the assembly process.
Each assembled gun is subjected to endurance and functionality tests.1550 bar high pressured test cartridges are used for shooting tests. Each gun is packed after it has been verified that they conform to TSE and CIP standards.
Yildiz Shotgun tries to make each customer feel special. We have recently added new products into our range for collectors. Yildiz Shotgun has started producing custom made guns which have colored stocks with dark grains, hand engraved and presented in special packages. Maximal customer satisfaction is our unique principle for after sales service. Our support starts where the delivery ends. So every customer is well informed about the warranty, technical support and spare parts of our products.
Consequently, Yildiz Shotgun is the leading manufacturer in its field in Turkey in terms of quality, aesthetics and trustworthiness and one of the best in the world.
• All shotguns are tested with high pressure testing cartridges and game shooting cartridges.
• All shotguns are tested with 1550 kg/cm² cartridges.
• The Yildiz MX Trap model has passed 50.000 performance tests with trap cartridges without any failures.
• The SPZ M model has passed 25.000 performance tests with 28 gr. cartridges without any failures.
• The A71 model has passed 10.000 performance tests with 28 gr. cartridges without any failures.
• Semi Automatics operate properly with cartridges of 24,28,32,36 gr. and magnum cartridges.
• The models with mobile chokes are suitable for firing steel shots.
• All models are subject to target accuracy tests at specific intervals.
• Barrels, receivers and internal parts are made of high quality steel.
• Barrels are machined from steel blocks; inside is plated with hard white chrome, outside with black chrome.