• INTER ASELKON ARMS
  • INTER ASELKON ARMS
  • INTER ASELKON ARMS
  • INTER ASELKON ARMS
  • INTER ASELKON ARMS
  • INTER ASELKON ARMS
  • INTER ASELKON ARMS
  • INTER ASELKON ARMS
  • INTER ASELKON ARMS

INTER ASELKON ARMS

Company:

INTER ASELKON ARMS

Type of company:

Manufacturer

Country:

Turkey

Established in:

1998

Total employees:

90

OFFERS

Looking for a dealer
Published:  
Published by:  INTER ASELKON ARMS

Pcp airguns 177,22,25 cal and semi-auto smoothbore shotgun 12/3''.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR PCP AIRGUN AND SHOTGUN DEALERS ALL AROUND THE WORLD. WE CAN MANUFACTURE 3.000 UNITS PCP &2.000 UNITS SHOTGUN MONTHLY. WE HAVE 20.000 M2 ENCLOSED FACTORY. DO NOT MISS THIS OPP...
Attachment:
Reply

About Company

ASELKON Hydraulic Metal Iron and Steel Engineering Machinery Industry and Trade Co. Inc., which is one of the leading crane manufacturers in the machinery manufacturers sector, has been serving in the crane sector since 2006. Our company, which operates on 10000 m2 open and 10000 m2 closed area in Konya, has put its signature under many successful products with its highly experienced and technically trained personnel.

 By providing innovations to our sector with each passing day, we provide complete solutions by improving product and service quality together with high automation and flexibility concepts in order to provide better quality products and more comprehensive support. Our company, which has been exporting since 2006, exports 55% of its production directly and exports it to various countries of the world, especially to European countries. The remaining 45% is given to customers in the domestic market. 

Aselkon started production of Semi-Automatic Shotgun Shotguns and related parts within the scope of Law No. 2521 as of 2019.

Our company has a wide range of activities in this context;

- Truck Mounted Crane,

- Shotgun

- Shotgun Shotgun with Pump, Semi Automatic Shotgun Shotgun, Point and Gas Cartridge Shotgun, Sports Shotgun, Horizontal Barrel Shotgun Shotgun, Top Vertical Barrel Shotgun Shotgun, Single Barrel Shotgun Shotgun, PCP Air Rifle, Dry Tight Gun.

Within the scope of procurement of warfare equipment, weapons, ammunition and spare parts related to them, and weapons, equipment, materials and all kinds of logistic necessities related to defense industry to Turkish Armed Forces;

- Central tire inflation system,

- Guns of all diameters and models with firing grooves, machine guns and all main and spare parts of these guns and parts of ballistic importance (body / frame, bolt / cover set / upper body, barrel, ball / hopper / cylinder for guns), mechanism assembly and trigger assembly) (firing pin, mechanism bottom table, nail, remover, barrel)

- Rifles with single or automatic firing rifles of each diameter and model, sniper rifles, shotguns with rifles and all the main and spare parts of these rifles and parts of ballistic importance (body / frame, bolt / cover set / upper body, barrel, mechanism assembly, magazine assembly and trigger assembly) (firing pin, mechanism bottom plate, nail, remover, barrel).

- Bomb launchers (Rocket Launchers, Flame Shooters, Grenade Shooters, Torpedo Tubes Gas, Smoke, Fog, Sound and Light Cartridge Shooters) and all the main and spare parts of them (Barrel, trigger assembly, body, sight / optical sight).

- All types of Weapons attached to Tactical Vehicles, Wedge consoles, Armor, Automatic / semi-automatic Filler, Tower, Barrel and fire control systems of these weapon systems.

- Vehicles for mine clearing and spreading systems, Gate opening systems in minefields

- Unmanned land vehicles for military purposes.