|Thermal imaging binocular TG1R is intended to be used for observation, search and orientation in conditions of various illumination (day, twilight, night) and limited visibility (fog, snow, rain etc.). It allows to detect movable and immovable objects which have temperature contrast, to be exact: people, animals, buildings, green, vehicles, etc. Built-in range finder provides distance measuring up to objects under observation. Besides, this binocular may be used to find heat leak in living space and in production rooms, to find places where electric lines and devices are heat, etc.
- built-in range finder with the distance up to 600 meters;
- two types of objectives: F50 or F75;
- two types of microdisplay: OLED (800×600) or COPIN (640×480);
- optical magnification 3.2х (F50, COPIN); 3.5х (F50, OLED); 4.7х (F75, COPIN); 5.3х (F75, OLED);
- digital zoom 2х, 4х;
- detection range up to 1200 (F50) or 1700 (F75) meters;
- video output;
- information about settings and device status is situated in the field of view;
- inversion of image color is possible;
- it is possible to use outer power source (12V);
- manual adjustment of sensor amplification and micro display brightness.
- dehydrator cartridge;
- possibility to mount to tripod (aperture thread 1/4″).