Arsenal 2000 JSCo
Type of company:
ARSENAL JSCo. - Kazanlak is a distinguished multi-functional infra-structural Company with leading positions in the National Economics and with great experience in design, manufacturing, engineering and trade in military and civilian products.
ARSENAL JSCo. was founded in 1878 in Rousse as the first factory meant to serve the newly created Bulgarian Army.
In 1924 due to some strategic considerations the factory was transferred to Kazanlak by the law of the National Assembly and was given the name of State Military Works for production of cartridges and repair of all military equipment for the needs of the Army.
Nowadays, the activities of ARSENAL JSCo. are:
- design, manufacturing and trade in small arms and artillery armaments, ammunition, primers, powders, charges, pyrotechnic products, hunting and sport weapons and ammunition, cemented carbide tools, tips and inserts, universal milling machines, CNC milling machines, drilling machines, casting, forging etc.;
- engineering activity.
Our Company performs an energetic innovation activity, as well as modernization of the military products.
Development, production and submission of the new and modernized articles are performed without termination of submission of the well-known articles.
The engineering activity of ARSENAL JSCo started in 1987. The Engineering Department performs transfer of know-how, helps a Customer to manufacture weapons and ammunition, installs workshops and tests equipment in the Customer`s country, trains its personnel, performs quality control and gives any necessary technical assistance.
During that period numerous Contracts have been concluded with companies all over the world for:
- Factories for production of anti-aircraft systems, grenade launchers, ammunition, etc.;
- Workshops for assembly of assault rifles, machine guns, ammunition for them, etc.;
- Workshops for electroplating and heat treatment;
- Workshops for forging-pressing processing;
- Lines for electro-mechanical machining;
- Lines for deep-hole drilling of work pieces;
- Test ranges for small arms;
- Workshops for production of special tooling, etc.
ARSENAL JSCo. has a structured Quality Management System applicable for design and production of armaments, ammunition and their components in accordance with the requirements of NATO Publication- AQAP 2110. This Quality Management System is approved and certified by the Ministry of Defence, Certificate SK No 131/2017.
According to the requirements of ISO 9001, ARSENAL JSCo. has structured Quality Management System for design, manufacturing, delivery and service of Milling Machines, Column Drilling Machines, CNC Milling Machines, Machining Centres, Special Purpose Machines in accordance with Customer’s specification and accessories. Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) with Certificate No. SOF170183, issued at 30th August 2000 has approved and certified this Quality Management System.
Arsenal JSCo. is officially licensed by the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria for trade in Military Equipment.
As an export company possessing wide trade experience, ARSENAL JSCo. manufactures high quality and competitive products. More than 90% of the production is exported all over the world.
83% of companies reply within 24 hours
You contact with decision maker
We take no comission